Sometimes God drops profound wisdom from the sky. I call these DMs from God. As in, direct messages.
But sometimes she doesn’t need to. Sometimes all she needs to do is ask a simple, perfectly timed question.
Today during my meditation, I started spiralling down a very unproductive path. For whatever reason I was fixated on solving a recent work problem. I watched myself, as I spent valuable meditation energy trying to solve a business problem that ultimately was not aligned with my core values or my highest self.
Then, all of a sudden God stepped in and asked one simple question.
“What do YOU really want Darius?”
I took one deep breath then suddenly — peace and clarity filled the room.
The 5-part answer flew out of me, with no hesitation.
- I want to show people the magic that exists everywhere, when they experience life from the seat of their soul.
- I want to remind people that the voice in their head is not them. We each have one of those voices and for whatever reason it’s always the thing that holds us back the most.
- I want to show people the boundless strength that exists in vulnerability.
- I want to help people bring down their walls, so that they can dive deep into their own hearts. The heart is the gateway to The Infinite. That’s the birthplace of all magic. That’s also where our greatest dreams are waiting for us.
- And last, but certainly not least, I want to show people how trulybeautiful they are.