I was tempted to re-order the list below, with the aim of making myself look better, but I decided to keep the order exactly how it was originally written.
Not sure what the order says about my priorities, but at least it's honest.
- Call men "beautiful" 365 times. (daily)
- Call women "brilliant" 365 times. (daily)
- Tell 104 new people I love them and mean it. (2 per week)
- Write 365 blog posts. (daily)
- Record and release 52 podcasts. (weekly)
- 10 million views on Unsplash. (I'm off to a great start 100K+ in the last 5 days)
- Over 50K followers on instagram. (no idea how!)
- Have my photography published in 10+ legit magazines. (no idea how!)
- Say "yes" 4 times as often as "no". (4 to 1 ratio)
- Provide 12 free photographer workshops for anyone interested. (monthly)
- 26 quality family hang sessions. (bi-weekly)
- Practice yoga and mediation 365 times. (daily)
- Read 1095 poems. (3 per day)
- Sincerely praise and support 1095 people online. (3 per day)
- Make over $120K gross revenue for my business. (I've never shared $ numbers before!!)
- Book 1 paid speaking gig. (first ever!)
- Have my writing published in 3 major publications (first ever!)
Now to compare this list to my 2018 intentions and make sure the two align and support each other.
Lastly, if any of these goals align or resonate with your own, pls let me know. There is power in numbers, especially when people are aligned in values.
So, if my work (photography or writing) resonated with you, then I urge you to connect.
Let's create some cool shit together and use our gifts to make the world a better place, for all of us.
Sincerely and with love,
D (aka Wolfee)