My name is Darius Bashar and I can't wait to meet you in real life.
Below I've included some notes and a few visual references to help you prepare for our shoot. I'm sure it's going to be lots of fun.
If you have any questions I am always here to help.
You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me, on my direct line at 647-895-8585.
See you soon!
8 Tips TO HELP YOU PREPARE FOR OUR SHOOT
- Please bring at least 2 or 3 clothing options. We might only shoot 1-2 but it's helpful to have an extra option, just in case. Whatever you decide to wear, it is important that you feel confident and comfortable.
- Try to bring clothing options that have some range in necklines. (eg. v-neck, scoop, turtleneck, off-the shoulder, etc)
- Try and bring clothing options that have range in brightness. (eg black vs white)
- Textured clothing such as sheer and denim look great in black and white. Also, layering clothing with contrasts in brightness looks awesome. eg darks and whites together.
- Solid colours also work well. Please don't bring anything with any logos or distracting patterns/graphics.
- For people that wear make-up, I'd suggest bringing your make-up bag with you. Sometimes we need a few quick touch-ups - it's normal. Also, a good idea to bring a hair brush (if you have longer hair) and also chapstick is always helpful to have on set.
- For women (or men), a little bit of eye make-up can go a very long way. Mascara will help bring out your eyes, which is always helpful for portraits. Just be careful not to over due the make-up, especially with cover-up or powder.
- Please make sure at least one of your clothing options is a darker tone.